Saturday, March 24, 2007

welcome to our blog!

Who we are:

Mony: A 20-something (creeping up to 30) Montrealer who grew up on latkes and schnitzel and grew to love all the finer things in life, including a beautiful woman who showed me all there is to savour.

Dina: A sarcastic, list-loving Indian girl that met a sweet, somewhat naive Jewish guy and somehow we clicked. Hey, they say opposites attract....

Join us in our journey to discover the joys of cooking along with the ups and downs of married life in Montreal...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really making me jealous! I wish I had all the great foodie places you have to check out. I love the blog and will be checking it regularly. I didn't realize that there was a fellow foodie in the family!

Keep in touch,

Sharona

Annie Ruok said...

love this pic - u both look adorable!