Friday, March 30, 2007

co-worker of the year!

A friday treat...Yesterday, after coming home from our family dinner (did I mention it was past 9:30pm??) I decided to make banana-chocolate chip bread for my team. They have been working so hard all month happily putting up with my endless demands that I thought it would be nice to do something for them.
I oversee a team of 9 guys - all between the ages of 25 to 35 - and these guys love to eat. As tired as I was last night, it was well worth making because I suddenly had them all wrapped around my finger with one whiff of the chocolately sweet goodness.
A little banana bread can do wonders for the morale of a team....not to mention it'll be great blackmail for at least the next few weeks...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright, who is the brains behind this operation? I feel like I'm reading words out of Canadian Living Magazine or something. I have a suspicion that the both of you are pouring in some serious slave hours here.... what are you doing this weekend? I'm coming over. I want to find out if these cooking extravaganzas really happen.